Traditional hand pies in an assortment of forms, filled with tasty combinations, some meat, some vegetable, some gluten-free, some not. You will consistently find something so suit all tastes
Go for it with a tasty side to go with you pie. Burbelmaiers offers a few traditional and not-so-traditional companions to round out your meal.
- Onion gravy, both Gluten Free and vegetarian… and delicious!
- Butter beans, a Southern delicacy that you’ll love at first bite
- Mashed Potatoes, a not-so-standard buttery mash.
- Mushy Peas, a British must-have, and if you’re not British, a must-try!
Hearty meal-worthy salads with the chef’s choice of tasty ingredients.
- Baby arugula with a piquillo pepper and fresh garlic tapenade and sliced beef
- Frizze with chunky lardons, croutons and warm bacon dressing
- Radicchio tossed with manchego cheese and a house vinaigrette
- Gado Gado – chopped, sliced and julienned vegetables tossed in a spicy Indonesian peanut dressing
Specific combinations will vary based on seasonal ingredients.
House-made, pickled vegetables and our international assortment of chutney are sold in old-fashioned mason jars to buy and enjoy at home. And you might just find one of these alongside your pie as well.
- Garlic Dills
- India Pickles
- Garlic Pickle
- Ginger Pickle
- Apple Chutney
- South African-style peach chutney
- And seasonal pickled vegetables
Soups will change often and reflect what looks and sounds good to our chef. Some of the regulars your might enjoy are:
- Mother Maier’s chicken soup
- Tomato Zucchini
- Beef Barley Mushroom
- Kimchi Chowder
Our house-made bone broth is a delicious and nutritious, super-light soup. Try some here or pick up a quart to use in place of stock in your favorite recipe.
SAUCES and SPREADS
Our unique sauces and spreads are jarred up for you to enjoy at home, and to share with your friends and family.
- Bacon Tapenade
- Pork Rillettes
- Smoked Pimento Cheese
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Lil’ Hottie Hot Sauce
- Smokin’ Hottie Hot Sauce