The food in Mexico is a rich part of the culture. UNESCO has honored Mexican cuisine for its contribution to humanity. So, not surprisingly, in Mexico food isn’t just food, it’s an experience! Join us for a culinary experience unlike any other.
Arriba! Arriba! These tickets will sell out fast.
- Pedro Grande’s Nachos de la Muerte (Housemade Tortilla Chips, Spicy Duck Andouille Sausage, Black Beans, Salsa, Mole, Spicy Pepper Jelly, Cheddar, Pepper Jack & Crème Fraiche)
- Smoked Chicken Tinga Quesadilla (in a Grilled Flour Tortilla with Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Crème Fraiche & Mango Salsa)
- Elote con Queso (Grilled Corn Smothered with Crema, Chiles, Lime & Queso)
- Cochinita Pibil (Yucatan-Style Roast Pork with Arroz Amarillo, Frijoles Negro, Guacamole & Mango Salsa)
- Tres Leches Cake (All-Butter Sponge Cake Soaked in 3 Milks -- Evaporated Milk, Condensed Milk & Heavy Cream!)
Saturday, May 5, 2018 | 7PM-10PM
Bürbelmaier's Ocean Grove Dining Room (69 Main Ave, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756)
$65 per person, prix fixe